Saturday, July 7, 2012

aids song


AIDS POV:

Right now it’s only cough and cold
But you won’t survive until you’re old
Your friends and family will stay away
No matter how much you plead or pray

You’ll lose your weight and faint at times
You’ll prefer dying than being alive
No one to take care of you at night
You’ll be untouchable, yeah that’s right

It doesn’t matter how I infected you
All they’ll think all you do is screw
Your life will be like a living hell
You’ll be alone and lonely, can’t you tell?

You’ll regret that day I entered you
The days you have are very few
Within no time you’ll beg to die
But I’ll kill you slowly while you cry

PATIENT’S POV:
Right now it’s only cough and cold
But I am gonna get you trolled
My friends and family will stay with me
They love me so much, can’t you see?

Skinnier I’ll be, unhealthy I’ll be
It’s not ‘you’ and ‘I’, with us it’s a ‘we’
They’ll stand by me, take care of me
They’ll take me home, I’ll be free

But today they asked me the reason
Was it some blood transfusion?
Yes it was, I wanted to say
But I realized my life had started to sway

They’re going away, the ones I loved
Was it really necessary for me to be shoved?
I trusted them to stay with me
But now I’m begging you to let me die…

 
* Guys, there are so many people we know around us, who are HIV positive or suffering from AIDS. The awareness is already created. We very well know that AIDS does not spread by contact. But still we refrain from such people. Why? By rejecting them, all we do is take a step away from humanity. Finally, what goes around comes around. Support them, help them, accept them.
-Apoorva P

1 comment:

NIX said...

nicely written. Do continue to write ones like these