Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hermoine-Ron-Harry song


This one's from Hermoine's perspective over the years:

Intelligent, I am. Smarter than the others
Yet my Hogwarts admission is giving me shudders

I board the train, from a platform pillar
The tricks I learnt at home are really a killer!

A shy guy Neville, loses his frog in hour one
While searching for his frog, I meet Harry and Ron

Harry Potter is famous, who the hell is Ron?
Well, it doesn’t matter; I might as well be gone

It turns out I’m friends with Ron and Harry alone
But no one can beat me at academics, yeah! I got them blown

Life threatening events, bold and scary
Get the three of us close, although we’re weary

Friendship is my biggest asset, as of now today
Harry Potter is famous, yet Ron sweeps my heart away

How do I tell him? He doesn’t treat me like a girl
He doesn’t think I’m beautiful, neither imagines me twirl

I have a date at Yule Ball, I look beautiful oh yeah
I’m just happy that Ron keeps staring at me from the corner of his eye

Things are very serious, now that Voldemort has returned
The situation is pretty dicey, the tables have been turned

A war is going to follow, that’s for sure
But Harry, don’t worry, I and Ron are always with you dear…



No comments: